P&G and AGAR have been making a difference in the local Cincinnati community through Sponsorship, Activation and Civic Engagement. The following case studies are just a few examples of the work we’ve done and continue to do together.
To kick off Hispanic Heritage Month, AGAR worked with Procter & Gamble to bring the annual Salsa on the Square, amateur salsa dance competition back to Fountain Square for 2021. The evening highlighted 10 couples who danced the night away and one lucky couple was crowned the winner. In addition, to create a strong P&G presence throughout the live programming, AGAR coordinated and staffed three different branded activation spaces – a dance competition registration table, a P&G Employee area, and a product sampling space for the public. AGAR also assisted in the coordination of over 200,000 Always feminine care products donated by P&G to Su Casa Hispanic Center – a primary provider of resources to the hispanic community in Greater Cincinnati.
- Three P&G branded activation spaces to engage with event attendees and P&G employees, alike.
- A staff of high-energy brand ambassadors who educated the community about P&G’s community partnership and P&G products and facilitated the dancer registration process
- Customized event t-shirts that were distributed to dance competition participants
FCC Pride Pre-Match Party
AGAR created a Procter & Gamble presence at Washington Park during the FCC Pride Pre-Match Party to engage the community and demonstrate P&G’s support for LGBTQIA+ people. AGAR coordinated and operated a lively, branded space for P&G employees and event attendees alike to interact with P&G and their products. In addition to the branded space, AGAR incorporated mobile activation elements, to effectively integrate P&G into the parade to the TQL Stadium. The pre-party created an opportunity for P&G’s GABLE to get out into the community, foster camaraderie amongst employees, educate event attendees about P&G products, and demonstrate P&G’s support for the LGBTQIA+ community.
- A P&G branded activation space to distribute “#WeSeeEqual” t-shirts and product samples
- Five decorative tricycles, representing different P&G brands, were onsite for photos. These tricycles integrated with the traditional FCC parade to the stadium
- Friendly Brand Ambassadors to staff the activation space and engage with event attendees about P&G and its products
- Two local drag queens, decked out in pride gear came to Washington Park to interact with event attendees, pose for photos, and liven up the party during the parade
Asian Food Festival
AGAR utilized Procter & Gamble’s sponsorship of the 2-day Cincinnati Asian Food Festival to create engaging, branded spaces to celebrate Asian Culture and demonstrate P&G’s commitment to equality & inclusion. To educate employees and event attendees alike about P&G’s support for the Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) community, AGAR created two defined P&G activation spaces, a P&G employee area and a public-facing tent.
- 2 P&G Branded onsite activation spaces in high traffic locations
- The Charmin Bear Mascot interacting with festival attendees to increase brand awareness and encourage guests to visit the activation area to sample various P&G products.
- A staff of engaging and experienced brand ambassadors to distribute samples of Pepto Bismol Herbal Blends and Tide Pods at the public facing tent.
- A Register-to-Win contest for attendees to win 1 of 4 P&G prize packs valued over $200 each
- Over 30 P&G Employee volunteers representing the APA infinity group, educated attendees on all the ways to celebrate Asian Pacific America Heritage Month and other Community organizations
2022 Alumni CelebrationRead More
2021 Alumni CelebrationRead More
Japan Elevated: Driving Awareness & ConsiderationRead More