Kroger Private Label: Treasure EmporiYum Mobile Tour: Driving first-of-its kind mobile experience to drive awareness and trial of new products at sponsored events – anytime/anywhere
Cincinnati, OH | Columbus, OH | Dayton, OH | Denver, CO
- Create memorable engaging activations that are tied to the Treasure EmporiYum platform and Kroger brand.
- Drive awareness and increase sales for Kroger’s private label products housed under the Treasure EmporiYum platform; Private Selection™, Simple Truth™ and Kroger Our Brands.
- Educate consumers about Treasure EmporiYum products and how it is exclusively and intrinsically tied to Kroger.
- Trial food products at a grassroots level and develop strong public memorability for Kroger’s Treasure EmporiYum.
- Plan a scalable mobile tour that allows Kroger to appear at large-scale regional events.
- AGAR sourced, designed, and fabricated a 32’ foldable mobile trailer that could be used as a stage to distribute product samples.
- In addition to the sampling trailer, AGAR created memorable activations that would leave lasting impressions on consumers and allow them to remain engaged with the brand outside of receiving their sample including:
- Digitally activated Claw Machines, utilizing Kroger Plus Card numbers, are used to win special prizes from the Trove of Fantastically Unique Finds.
- Live screen printing demonstration on re-usable canvas grocery bags
- Branded bistro table & umbrella seating to allow attendees to relax and spend more time at the activations.
- Custom inflatable treasure chest shaped misting station.
- Face-fruit swap photo booth that displays attendee’s photos on an oversized digital screen in real time.
- Treasure Beacon Hunt game: In collaboration with Breakout Games – AGAR created a unique activation focused on driving attention to Kroger’s Mobile App and people to the on-site activation.
- Drove targeted awareness and trial of products via activation across multiple markets at 13 events.
- Distributed more than 220K sample products.
- Quality contact and engagement with more than 40K event attendees.