A 3-Day Virtual Onboarding Experience for altafiber employees
AGAR was tasked with creating a virtual experience for altafiber employees to provide an onboarding on the recent brand transition and inform them of the company’s goals for the future.
- AGAR created BEYOND: a 3-Day Virtual Onboarding Experience.
- A custom, interactive website was developed for BEYOND to house live event broadcasts and all onboarding materials.
- DAY 1:
- A live broadcast guided by a 10-page script was broadcasted to employees directly from the Beyond Website. 2 hosts and company executives guided altafiber employees through the programming from a live studio. The Day 1 broadcast had a runtime of 2:24:30.
- For a cinematic viewing experience, the broadcast was elevated with branded animations, special touches, and a custom altafiber set. Throughout the program, a chat box was available to viewers for live audience interaction.
- DAY 2:
- Altafiber employees had the opportunity to explore the BEYOND website and complete training materials introduced during the Day 1 broadcast.
- The website contained 3 interactive sections, each containing a quiz for users to test their learnings before moving on.
- All employees were provided with personal login credentials and an employee profile to track their progress throughout the training process.
- Prizes were awarded to users throughout the event to encourage employee engagement and interaction.
- DAY 3:
- A diverse mix of live and pre-recorded content was broadcasted to employees directly from the BEYOND website to complete the event. Day 3 was facilitated by 2 hosts and company leaders, who outlined the goals of altafiber, answering questions from employees in the website chat box, and awarding prizes for employee engagement.
- The Day 3 broadcast had a runtime of 0:53:51.
- The archived broadcasts from Day 1 and Day 3 were made available on the BEYOND website
- Over 3K unique users created for the onboarding
- Over 1K broadcast viewers during Day 1 and Day 3
- Hundreds of chat engagements during broadcast
- Hundreds of comments and posted on conversation boards during self-guided experience
- Over $7,500 distributed in giveaways and prizes to engaged employees