An AGAR owned and produced NFT Gallery with an emphasis on education, community building, and camaraderie.
Overcome the knowledge gap by creating an approachable event with multiple touchpoints to help educate the local community on NFTs and their importance.
AGAR, in partnership with NFTxCincinnati created, curated and built a 3 day NFT experience. There was a private VIP reception, panel discussions, and a public opening party. The space featured over 20 digital displays and over 200 works of art. 10 artists were able to show off their original artwork to drive sales, 4 collectors put their favorite pieces on display to connect with each other, and 6 high-profile projects were highlighted detailing their story and importance.
- 3,500 website views with users spending over 3 minutes per visit
- 100 people in attendance during education sessions on Friday afternoon
- 500 people in attendance to enjoy gallery and entertainment on Friday night
- Doubled the floor price of RSOP, a worldwide NFT community that sponsored the event
- Retweeted by Bored Ape Yacht Club to 687.9k followers
- Credited for increased sales in multiple Discord communities to 20k+ members