Cincinnati’s one and only underground music festival.
- Create a two-day music and arts festival under the streets of Cincinnati for music lovers, adventurers, skateboarders, graffiti artists, dancers and more; offer a unique experience for all.
- Develop the first underground music festival in Cincinnati that includes an eclectic line-up of high profile and up and coming artists, live performances across two stages and an atmosphere that will never be forgotten.
- Program the Riverfront Transit Center, the tunnel located underneath Second Street for up to 20,000 people a night.
- In addition to headliners and music acts, feature graffiti artists, art installations, a skate park with featured skaters, food trucks, a full bar and merchandise vendors.
- First of its kind underground music and art festival in the world.
- Global media attention and coverage.
- Sold out music and art festival.
- Drove awareness of Cincinnati and its cultural relevance.
- Economic impact for the city of Cincinnati.