QUEEN OF THE WING
A royally delicious, free event showcasing the region’s finest feathers in a celebration of all things chicken wing.
- Capitalize on Cincinnati’s food festival craze and wing obsession to draw in crowds from all over
- Support local businesses by inviting a multitude of vendors
- Enrolled over 20 vendors in the festival
- Crowned one “Queen of the Wing” based on guests votes and elected winners in other notable categories such as “Best Sauce”, “Best Dry Rub”, “Hottest Wings”, “Most Original”, “Best Presentation”, “Best Sidekick”, and “Best Aroma”
- Developed the fun personality of the brand by having a chicken mascot engage with guest throughout the day, setting up a mechanical bull in Washington Park, ending the night with a Drag Show to show off Cincinnati’s queens, and other quirky activities.
- The festival’s attendance was so high that the event was extended to a 2-day event for the following year
- Media coverage by multiple local outlets such as The Cincinnati Enquirer, City Beat, and The Business Journals
- Broke Washington Park’s concession record for most sales in one day