A collaboration between AGAR and 3CDC, FOUND is a community-produced, month-long celebration of a city founded during the holiday season and dedicated to the region’s continual growth and evolution.
Winter 2020 and 2021
- Create a safe, fun outdoor event for Cincinnati to bring families back to Downtown and OTR after a long period of being cooped up inside
- Develop programming with the health and wellbeing of Cincinnatians and visitors as a top priority
- Involve local businesses to participate after many struggled because of COVID19
- Create a Cincinnati tradition to live on for years to come
- Found installations spanned from The Banks through Downtown and Over-the-Rhine, to Findlay Market, November 20th – January 3rd
- Invited holiday programmers, retailers and attractions alike to submit their holiday events to FoundCincinnati.com to be included in the overall holiday marketing campaign
- Launched FoundCincinnati.com to serve as a one-stop shop for holiday experiences in Cincinnati, a digital platform that houses information and links to all holiday events throughout the city as well as the new experiences being created specifically for this year’s celebration. Also included an interactive Map to show vendors, events, art exhibitions, and more
- Merchant Engagement – Restaurants, retailers and ground-level properties invited to get in on the FOUND celebration too by requesting a tool kit that provides assets and will allow the entire urban core to be engaged in the discovery of FOUND.
- During its second consecutive year, the FOUND Cincinnati campaign re-launched with fresh branding, an updated website, and FOUND Cincinnati owned social channels.
- For the first time, FOUND Cincinnati hosted the FOUND Cincinnati Holiday Homecoming Concert at The Banks to kick-off the season of events.
- In addition, FOUND Cincinnati brought back Founders Forest, a public tree display powered by P&G which benefitted Make A Wish Foundation through an on-site giving experience.
- This year, FOUND Cincinnati also expanded the Windows of Wonder to 40 displays, and encouraged local business participation through a partnership with the OTR Chamber. All displays and events were logged on a digital map and calendar listing on the FOUND Cincinnati website.
- Continued with the Key to Losantiville Scavenger Hunt – Designed by an expert team of game creators, this four-week-long city-wide scavenger hunt takes contestants on a journey to find the key to Losantiville. Each week a new clue is released with physical challenges throughout the city. One lucky winner will find the key to Losantiville and a grand prize and weekly prizes will be awarded as well.
- Website Views: 59.6K, 67 total events added
- 1,000+ attendees at the Found Holiday Homecoming Concert
- 100+ Wishes hung on the Make-A-Wish Tree, Hundreds of visitors to Founders Forest, 28,892 Social Reach from Founders Forest
- 40+ Window Displays for Windows of Wonder, 200+ QR code scans
- 430 total registrants for Key to Losantiville Scavenger Hunt, 1,660 total QR code scans, 68 completed hunts
- 10 news articles from 8 outlets: WXIX, Movers & Makers, WKRC-TV, WVXU, Cincinnati Magazine, Soapbox Media, WKFS, Cincy Music
- Potential Reach: 3,861,422
- Journalist Reach: 16,939
- 240 Total Radio Spots + 15 KISS Calendar Mentions on KISS FM