THANKS for the interest!
This specific position has been filled.
We’d still love to get to know you 😊
Click the 'Next Steps' button below and send your info on over.
ps: Thanks / Have a great day!
AGAR is seeking an individual who is a passionate and talented storyteller at heart with a variety of skills including writing, editing, and video production. The Videographer will have access to a ‘well of data’ content and opportunities and will be responsible to turn them into engaging and lead generating stories through different mediums and tools to create lasting memories for our brands and their consumers.
The Videographer, under the general direction of the Video Production Director as well as various team Strategy & Account Directors will be responsible for developing and presenting concepts to clients, creating attainable timelines and budgets and managing video production teams and clients during all phases of production.
The Videographer will work closely with the Multimedia Producers and the Video Production Director to create promotional videos, corporate videos with interviews, event coverage, motion graphics, and other video/animation related projects across all digital platforms that meet client goals and expectations. The Videographer will assist in all facets of video production, including, but not limited to, concept and story development, gathering video and audio footage, editing, post-production, and archiving of content.
Portfolio and or Reel to showcase your experience is required to apply. Please include link in your application.
WHO WE NEED/
You are passionate about video with ideas for how to innovate and break the mold. It’s vital you can demonstrate the following:
- You are an expert in editing and producing captivating videos & audio mixing. Content writing is a plus.
- You have the ability to provide a portfolio and or Reel to showcase your experience.
- You are someone who loves multi-media and understands how to produce high-end content in a timely manner.
- You are detail-oriented and disciplined, able to dive in and digest the nuances of evolving technology platforms, trends and content delivery.
- You are someone who thrives as part of a team to create high-end production value yet is not afraid to take charge and expertly handle client relationships.
You have experience:
- Producing a variety of short form or longform videos. Ex: Documentaries, case studies, commercial, 30 second TV spots, etc.
- Managing logistics including editing, casting, scripting, scheduling, budgeting/financing, scheduling with stakeholders, talent payments
- Overseeing all elements of pre-production, production and post-production, right up to release
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Capture video content with a storytelling focus specific to website, social media, digital campaigns, etc. Content will include, but is not limited to, interviewing appropriate sources, integrating text, and motion graphic overlays.
- Oversee and execute all elements of pre-production, production and post-production, right up to release.
- Effectively develop, manage, and monitor timelines, tasks, deliverables, budgets, and resources.
- Plan and manage multiple projects simultaneously, pivoting as needed and implementing a process for managing and tracking workflow, communicating and setting clear expectations for team members and clients of when their asset needs will be fulfilled.
- Produce virtual and live-stream events, working closely with studio, A/V and event production teams. Assist with development of run-of-show, script writing for hosts/talent, obtaining necessary copyright permissions and licensing for any audio or visuals and coordinate production,
- Attend or facilitate the procurement of a content capture team, whether internal or freelance to collect footage at client and company-owned events
- Produce assigned deliverables for AGAR’s marketing and storytelling strategies, such as annual highlight reel.
- Management of physical assets and files including cataloging and organizing content and equipment, plus making recommendations for equipment purchases.
- Understand and incorporate client brand guidelines into all work.
- Embody AGAR’s vision, mission, guiding principles, processes and core values.
- Stay current with culture and industry trends and changing business processes.
- Participate in and contribute to weekly brainstorm sessions, internal meetings and company-owned events.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE/
- BS/BA in Video Production with a focus filming and editing
- 3+ years of videography experience in professional corporate in an advertising/marketing environment. Experience producing a variety of short form or long form videos. Ex: Documentaries, case studies, commercials, 30 second TV spots, etc.
- Experience in production logistics including: editing, casting, scripting, scheduling, budgeting/financing, scheduling with stakeholders, talent payments
- Thrives as part of a team to create high-end production value, yet is not afraid to take charge and expertly handle client relationships.
- Expert level understanding of the Adobe Suite, Keynote, and other video production platforms. A general understanding of Excel, Word, Google G Suite. Proficiency in Apple products is a requirement.
- Experience with VR/AR and projection mapping is a plus
- Experience in Blender, Cinema 4D, MAYA, Unreal Engine is a plus
- Extremely organized in managing and tracking workflow.
- Enthusiastic, self-starter who grasps new concepts quickly and transforms them into captivating content.
- Thrives in fast-paced, high-pressure situations by making decisions, thinking critically and creating solutions.
- Must have excellent written/oral communication skills.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES/
- Embrace Being Uncomfortable – The greatest learning moments occur when outside of your comfort zone.
- Be Quick Don’t Hurry – provide agile service without compromising quality of work.
- Constantly Curious – Immerse into experiences and thing outside the norm.
- All Hands on Deck, Always – No matter the nature of the job, we get it done together.
- Truth in Words and Actions – Take ownership and accountability.
AGAR is experiential. We leverage human experiences, event production, digital technology, music, art, and content to grow culture for brands and communities. AGAR is the red substance in a petri dish that’s used to grow culture. Founded on the premise that as the world grows more and more digital the value of a human experience inherently increases, AGAR has been growing culture through immersive, sensory experiential platforms since 2008.