THANKS for the interest!
This specific position has been filled.
We’d still love to get to know you 😊
Click the 'Next Steps' button below and send your info on over.
ps: Thanks / Have a great day!
Video Editor / Videographer
AGAR is seeking an individual who is a passionate and talented storyteller at heart with a variety of skills including writing, editing, and video production. The videographer will have access to a ‘well of data’ content and opportunities and will be responsible to turn them into engaging and lead generating stories through different mediums and tools to create lasting memories for our brands and their consumers.
Portfolio and or Reel to showcase your experience is required to apply. Please include link in your application.
WHO WE NEED/
You are passionate about video with ideas for how to innovate and break the mold. It’s vital you can demonstrate the following:
- You are an expert in editing and producing captivating videos & audio mixing. Content writing is a plus.
- You have the ability to provide a portfolio and or Reel to showcase your experience.
- You are someone who loves multi-media and understands how to produce high-end content in a timely manner.
- You are detail-oriented and disciplined, able to dive in and digest the nuances of evolving technology platforms, trends and content delivery.
- You are someone who thrives as part of a team to create high-end production value yet is not afraid to take charge and expertly handle client relationships.
You have experience:
- Producing a variety of short form or longform videos. Ex: Documentaries, case studies, commercial, 30 second TV spots, etc.
- Managing logistics including editing, casting, scripting, scheduling, budgeting/financing, scheduling with stakeholders, talent payments
- Overseeing all elements of pre-production, production and post-production, right up to release
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Pivot when new work or urgent needs supersede planned workload
- Set deadlines and budget hours prior to commencing work.
- Work cross-functionally with production and creative teams to generate visual and audio content for social media, promotional, events, web and broadcast.
- Understand and incorporate client brand guidelines into all work.
- Implement a process for managing and tracking workflow, setting clear expectations for team members of when their asset needs will be fulfilled.
- Effectively develop, manage, and monitor timelines, tasks, deliverables, budgets, and resources.
- Deliver high-quality results based on project scope and goals within assigned deadlines and budget. Ensure projects go to production/launch error-free and meet client and/or project lead specifications.
- Study and evaluate current industry and consumer trends and appropriately incorporate them into assigned projects.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with vendors and clients.
- Generate and catalog final files for all assigned projects.
- Embody AGAR’s vision, mission, guiding principles, processes and core values.
- Stay current with culture and industry trends and changing business processes.
- Participate in and contribute to weekly brainstorm sessions, internal meetings and company-owned events.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE/
- BS/BA in Video Production with a focus filming and editing
- 3+ years of agency or professional corporate advertising/marketing environment experience
- Expert level understanding of the Adobe Suite, Keynote, and other video production platforms. A general understanding of Excel, Word, Google G Suite. Proficiency in Apple products is a requirement.
- Extremely organized in managing and tracking workflow.
- Enthusiastic, self-starter who grasps new concepts quickly and transforms them into captivating content.
- Thrives in fast-paced, high-pressure situations by making decisions, thinking critically and creating solutions.
- Must have excellent written/oral communication skills.
BENEFITS & INCENTIVES/
- Strong leadership with a focus on entrepreneurial thinking, training, and mentoring to help the team grow professionally and personally to help team members reach their goals and become their best
- A career working with future-forward, creative teams and client accounts that include startups and global giants
- A motivated, passionate, smart, fun, and creative company culture
- Customized benefits package
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES/
- Embrace Being Uncomfortable – The greatest learning moments occur when outside of your comfort zone.
- Be Quick Don’t Hurry – provide agile service without compromising quality of work.
- Constantly Curious – Immerse into experiences and thing outside the norm.
- All Hands on Deck, Always – No matter the nature of the job, we get it done together.
- Truth in Words and Actions – Take ownership and accountability.
AGAR is experiential. We leverage human experiences, event production, digital technology, music, art, and content to grow culture for brands and communities. AGAR is the red substance in a petri dish that’s used to grow culture. Founded on the premise that as the world grows more and more digital the value of a human experience inherently increases, AGAR has been growing culture through immersive, sensory experiential platforms since 2008.