THANKS for the interest!
This specific position has been filled.
We’d still love to get to know you 😊
Click the 'Next Steps' button below and send your info on over.
ps: Thanks / Have a great day!
Talent Acquisition & HR Manager
AGAR is seeking a Talent Acquisition & HR Manager with 5+ years of experience in recruiting, onboarding, training and staffing. Key abilities include sourcing and retaining “A-Players” who will complement our fast-growing company. In this role, the Talent Acquisition & HR Manager will also collaborate with our Event Production Department to manage a world-class staffing program for our nationwide, live brand marketing experiences and events.
WHO WE NEED/
We are looking for a people person who is a driven and energetic relationship builder that leads and inspires others to best represent our company and client brands. The Talent Acquisition & HR Manager must have a growth mindset and high emotional intelligence. The candidate must develop creative strategies for finding and retaining the best talent in several different markets. In addition to a strong business development acumen and excellent customer service skills, training development and presentation experience are required.
The Talent Acquisition & HR Manager will develop and refine a recruitment process to ensure that all qualified candidates are thoroughly – and fairly – evaluated for skill set and culture fit. The Talent Acquisition & HR Manager will be responsible for all aspects of human resources including the following:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with AGAR Operations to determine hiring metrics, workforce planning strategy and an interview rubric to fill open roles with exemplary talent.
- Manage all human resources policies, compensation packages, employee relations, employee records and benefit offerings for workforce; ensure all are compliant with DOL requirements.
- Implement employee onboarding and staff training programs.
- Plan internal employee engagement opportunities and events for employees both locally and nationally.
- Manage full recruitment cycle from job posting and candidate follow-up through hire and onboarding.
- Administer offboarding process including exit interviews.
- Participate in and contribute to company meetings, processes, and events.
- Represent AGAR’s vision, mission, guiding principles, and core values.
- Embody AGAR’s quick and nimble way of executing work and knowing when there is a sense of urgency to meet company needs.
HR Manager will also work in tandem with our production department to lead strategy on our Brand Ambassador Program:
- Develop strategy for growing a diverse national database of top Brand Ambassadors, promotional models, mobile tour drivers, actors, hospitality staff, costume characters/mascots, hair and makeup stylists, labor and technical on-site event staff.
- Provide best-in-class training program to increase quality of ambassadors that will lead to client satisfaction and ongoing revenue generation for the program.
- Develop a grading system for ambassadors, incentivizing high performers.
- Create process for hiring, screening, training and evaluating.
- Manage payroll and financial reports; collaborate with operations to create project estimates and budgets for staffing needs.
- Build and maintain external partnerships; participate in special hiring events i.e., attend career fairs, assessment centers or other events.
- Keep organization abreast of hiring trends and recommendation modifications to recruitment process as needed.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE/
- BS/BA in human resources or relevant field plus 5+ years of proven experience in recruitment & hiring.
- Proficient in social media and job boards.
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles.
- Excellent communicator, leader and strategic thinker.
- Strong knowledge of Cincinnati and other regional markets.
- Previous experience managing talent in an Experiential & Event Marketing industry or experience as a Brand Ambassador a plus.
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent critical thinking/decision-making and written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to produce excellent work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and preferably Apple/Mac products and programs such as Keynote.
- Alignment with AGAR’s vision, mission, guiding principles, and core values, including lean workstyle and strong sense of urgency.
BENEFITS & INCENTIVES/
- Strong leadership with a focus on entrepreneurial thinking, training, and mentoring to help the team grow professionally and personally to help team members reach their goals and become their best
- A career working with future-forward, creative teams and client accounts that include startups and global giants
- A motivated, passionate, smart, fun, and creative company culture
- Customized benefits package
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES/
- Embrace Being Uncomfortable – The greatest learning moments occur when outside of your comfort zone.
- Be Quick Don’t Hurry – provide agile service without compromising quality of work.
- Constantly Curious and Open to the New – Immerse into experiences and thing outside the norm.
- All Hands on Deck, Always – No matter the nature of the job, we get it done together.
- Truth in Words and Actions – Take ownership and accountability.
AGAR is experiential. We leverage human experiences, event production, digital technology, music, art, and content to grow culture for brands and communities. AGAR is the red substance in a petri dish that’s used to grow culture. Founded on the premise that as the world grows more and more digital the value of a human experience inherently increases, AGAR has been growing culture through immersive, sensory experiential platforms since 2008.