THANKS for the interest!
This specific position has been filled.
We’d still love to get to know you 😊
Click the 'Next Steps' button below and send your info on over.
ps: Thanks / Have a great day!
Environmental Graphic Designer
AGAR is seeking an Environmental Graphic Designer with 5+ years experience preferably in the experiential, retail and/or marketing fields. The Environmental Graphic Designer will create dynamic visual graphics to be applied to a variety of interior and exterior surfaces such as walls, mobile promotional vehicles, wayfinding signage and 3D structures, plus digital and social graphics. The Environmental Graphic Designer must also be familiar with architectural, interior, digital and industrial design due to the nature of our industry.
The Environmental Graphic Designer will work closely with the Creative Director to develop experiential concepts for prospective and active clients. The candidate will create compelling graphics that communicate the vision of experiential concepts, ranging from conceptual mood boards, branding, to renderings/sketches of branded spaces that follow the parameters set up in the collaboration phase.
The Environmental Graphic Designer will collectively ideate consumer experiences to set the creative vision for the project, working with the team to establish budgets and timelines. Once concepts are selected, the candidate will work closely with the creative, accounts and production teams to convert concept designs into print/fabrication/digital ready consumer facing products.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to generate graphics concepts needed for projects, such as exhibition, placemaking, branded environments, public installation, signage, social media, promotional, webpage and wayfinding designs.
- Oversee creative process and development ensuring brand essence and core message communication. Understand and incorporate client brand guidelines into all design work.
- Build strong relationships with clients, effectively communicating ideas and recommendations that meet their needs.
- Take projects from concept through production ensuring artwork sent to vendors is error free. Develop and maintain strong relationships with vendors.
- Assist with selecting and managing design personnel including freelance workers and interns. Opportunity to manage others while growing in career.
- Deliver high-quality results based on project scope and goals within assigned deadlines and budget. Effectively develop, manage, and monitor timelines, tasks, deliverables, budgets, and resources.
- Input and track workflow in project management system and setting up time with teammates to align on vision, copy and timelines for production.
- Generate graphic content for internal Company events and channels.
- Embody AGAR’s vision, mission, guiding principles, processes and core values.
- Stay current with culture and industry trends and changing business processes.
- Participate in and contribute to weekly brainstorm sessions, internal meetings and company-owned events.
- BS/BA in Graphic Design or related field
- 5+ years of agency, design firm with focus on environmental design and additional experience in professional corporate advertising/marketing a plus
- Expert level understanding of Keynote, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, PowerPoint. General understanding of Squarespace, WordPress, Excel, Word, Google G Suite a plus. Proficiency in Apple products is a requirement.
- Extremely organized in managing and tracking workflow.
- Enthusiastic, self-starter who grasps new concepts quickly and transforms them into desired designs.
- Thrives in fast-paced, high-pressure situations by making decisions, thinking critically and creating solutions.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the experiential industry verticals and applications in these professional fields (i.e., CPG, automotive, retail, financial, healthcare, placemaking).
- Must have excellent written/oral communication skills. Copywriting skills are a plus.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES/
- Embrace Being Uncomfortable – The greatest learning moments occur when outside of your comfort zone.
- Be Quick Don’t Hurry – provide agile service without compromising quality of work.
- Constantly Curious – Immerse into experiences and thing outside the norm.
- All Hands on Deck, Always – No matter the nature of the job, we get it done together.
- Truth in Words and Actions – Take ownership and accountability.