Brand Ambassador (Seasonal)
We are searching for outgoing, friendly and reliable students passionate about events and marketing to join our Brand Ambassador program. Brand Ambassadors elevate our in-person activations by introducing brands and their products to consumers through sample distribution, event registration, promotional item distribution and more.
Our Brand Ambassadors represent our portfolio of Fortune 500 clients at a variety of experiences such as vehicle demos, music festival activations, trade shows booths, product release parties, and community events all across the country.The Brand Ambassador position is a flexible, event-based role. Upon acceptance into our program, ambassadors are added to an email database to receive alerts for different event job opportunities as they arise. From there, ambassadors can accept or decline the opportunity.
WHO WE NEED/
As a Brand Ambassador, you are expected to authentically connect with consumers to create brand awareness and loyalty. During your interaction, you will proactively greet event attendees, encourage them to engage with the brand while exuding the highest level of customer service possible.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Distribute product samples or facilitate product demonstrations to consumers
- Passionately and effectively communicate and educate attendees about the brands we represent
- Set up and tear down event activation spaces according to provided layouts
- Facilitate registration and check-ins for parties and events
- Hang flyers, distribute handbills, and other street team duties
- Attend internal trainings and/or review event briefings prior to your shift(s).
- Abide by dress code set forth by our Production Team and wearing provided branded attire.
- Represent AGAR’s vision, mission, guiding principles, and core values.
- Embody AGAR’s quick and nimble way of executing work and knowing when there is a sense of urgency to meet client and project needs.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE/
- College Students who are 18+ years of age with valid driver’s license, preferably pursuing a degree in Marketing or similar field.
- Reliable and prompt. We have a zero tolerance policy for no-shows and unexcused last minute cancellations.
- Positive, enthusiastic, and approachable
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Event production or previous brand ambassador experience is a plus
- Must pass a background screening
- Opportunity to travel to different markets to execute events.
- Be a part of a motivated, passionate, smart, fun, and creative company culture
- Flexibility in shifts to accommodate your schedule
- Embrace Being Uncomfortable – The greatest learning moments occur when outside of your comfort zone.
- Be Quick Don’t Hurry – provide agile service without compromising quality of work.
- Constantly Curious and Open to the New – Immerse into experiences and thing outside the norm.
- All Hands on Deck, Always – No matter the nature of the job, we get it done together.
- Truth in Words and Actions – Take ownership and accountability.
AGAR is experiential. We leverage human experiences, event production, digital technology, music, art, and content to grow culture for brands and communities. At AGAR, our team of creators, makers, and producers has their fingers on the pulse of cultural relevance and access to the right people, places, and things to facilitate connection, drive action, empower change and grow culture. Founded on the premise that as the world grows more and more digital the value of a human connection and experience inherently increases, AGAR’s business was built by putting people at the center of all that we do.
Apply here: https://theagar.com/brand-ambassador/