AGAR is seeking a talented Account Services Manager Candidate with 5+ years of experience to join our collaborative, multi-disciplinary team, leading and contributing to integrated marketing campaigns for a variety of exciting companies and brands.
The ideal candidate will be an authentic storyteller and strategic marketer who is passionate about exploring and understanding diverse perspectives that will help shape client narratives and customer experiences, will resonate with multiple audiences, and is built to be shared across the marketing ecosystem to maximize reach, engagement, and coverage. The Candidate will bring forward strong account services skills as well as a track record of success executing multi-faceted marketing campaigns. This is an opportunity to serve as a valuable member of a future-forward team and to be a game-changer in today’s evolving customer engagement and marketing landscape.
WHO WE NEED/
With AGAR’s fast-paced business growing and ever changing, the Candidate must be a self-starter who thrives as part of a collaborative team, is able to prioritize multiple projects and nimbly and efficiently manages deadlines. As an experiential firm that creates events and human experiences, AGAR requires team members who have experience executing day-to-day deliverables for client accounts, a solid track record of success in experiential marketing, social/influencer research and programs, media relations as well as the ability to develop compelling narratives and written materials. Moreover, we are searching for an addition to the team who is passionate about providing cross-team leadership and mentorship.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Establish strong and trusted relationships with clients as a partner and advisor
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients, team members, partner agencies across the marketing mix
- Drive growth through networking and by actively identifying new avenues to further existing accounts as well as assist the sales team in developing new opportunities to explore and secure
- Direct experiential communications accounts, provide oversite with a client-first mindset and is committed to ensuring work is delivered with excellence – on time and exceeding expectations
- Provide strategic and creative leadership and counsel, generating fresh ideas and managing multiple marketing campaigns
- Build and implement comprehensive marketing campaigns across experiential, earned media, social/influencer strategy, and customer engagement
- Manage and mentor a collaborative team of passionate and motivated professionals
- Ability to write across a wide range of content including traditional advertising copy, long-format thought leadership pieces, online content, social media, blog posts, presentation decks, print/digital marketing communications, press releases and story pitches and new business proposals and decks
- Assist in the coordination and production of events including press conferences, media briefings, media tours and other media related experiences (virtual and live activations)
- Contribute ongoing forward-thinking and unique ideas and personality to help grow AGAR’s culture.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE/
- BS/BA in related field plus 5+ years relevant experience in experiential marketing and communications
- An established network with in the marketing industry
- Passion for experiential marketing and event production
- Strong understanding of the storytelling ecosystem and social media platforms, experience producing content to use across the marketing mix
- Creative thinker with a critical, solution-first mindset
- Excellent communications skills both written and orally
- Strong research, writing and editing skills with a keen eye for detail
- Knowledge of analytical tools and ability to synthesize market research, creative briefs, points of view and proof points into concise and compelling recommendations, stories and/or reports
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and plan effectively in a dynamic, creative a fast-paced environment
BENEFITS & INCENTIVES/
- Strong leadership with a focus on entrepreneurial thinking, training, and mentoring to help the team grow professionally and personally to help team members reach their goals and become their best
- A career working with future-forward, creative teams and client accounts that include startups and global giants
- A motivated, passionate, smart, fun, and creative company culture
- Benefits package
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES/
- Embrace Being Uncomfortable – The greatest learning moments occur when outside of your comfort zone.
- Be Quick Don’t Hurry – provide agile service without compromising quality of work.
- Constantly Curious and Open to the New – Immerse into experiences and thing outside the norm.
- All Hands on Deck, Always – No matter the nature of the job, we get it done together.
- Truth in Words and Actions – Take ownership and accountability.
AGAR is experiential. We leverage human experiences, event production, digital technology, music, art, and content to grow culture for brands and communities. AGAR is the red substance in a petri dish that’s used to grow culture. Founded on the premise that as the world grows more and more digital the value of a human experience inherently increases, AGAR has been growing culture through immersive, sensory experiential platforms since 2008.